Thank You to our Adult Sport East Sponsor
Congrats to the following teams for winning the Fall Championship for their respective divisions
OPEN/Greensboro League – Fusion FC
Over 45 – Kentucky Waterfall
Coed A- Team Thrivent
Coed B- Surreal Madrid
2019-2020 Sportsplex Fusion Adult Indoor Winter League
**WINTER REGISTRATION IS OPEN (SCROLL DOWN)
Coed: (Thursday Night Games)
Winter League 1:
Coed: Dec 5, 12, 19 | Jan. 9, 16, 23 (Thursday Night Games)
(6) Game Season
Winter League 2:
Competitive: Feb. 3, 10, 17, 24 | March 2, 9 (Monday Night Games)
Coed: Feb. 6, 13, 20, 27 | March 5, 12 (Thursday Night Games)
(6) Game Season
7:00 – 9:30 Kick off times (Games times are subject to change)
Greensboro Sportsplex (2400 16th St. | Greensboro, NC 27405)
5 v 5 (8-10 players/team)
Please bring both a white and dark t-shirt to each game (unless otherwise notified)
- Absolutely no foul language.
- No Fighting—will result in expulsion from remainder of season.
- No spitting.
- No gum.
- No jewelry allowed.
- No metal cleats/studs.
- Team can play with one less player than required, otherwise a 3-0 forfeit will result.
- Games are played with a Futsal ball
- 5 v 5 (including GK)
- On any indirect kick, opposing players must stand 3 yards away from spot of ball.
- No punting allowed. Goalkeeper cannot advance ball past midfield line from Penalty box with throw or kick. Ball must be outside of box to advance past midfield before touching another player.
- No sliding at all! GK may do so when making a save inside the penalty box
- Shin guards and soccer socks required.
- Balls that hit the netting will re-enter field with an indirect kick from spot where ball hit the net. NO DIRECT SHOTS.
- Ball contacting ceiling will be as out-of-bounds and played as an indirect kick beneath point of contact. NO DIRECT SHOTS.
- Goals are not allowed from kickoff.
- No offsides.
- Yellow Cards result in sitting off for 2 minutes. The team may substitute the player.
- Red cards will result in a team’s loss of player on the field for 2 minutes. Carded player will not be allowed back into the game and may be suspended multiple games depending on offense. 2 yellow cards in a game equal a red card. 5 yellow cards in a season result in a red card for the next game.
- Fouls occurring within the Keeper Box by the defending team will result in a penalty kick. The rewarded team will designate one player to take a “break-away” from midfield. The kick is 5 seconds in duration and is only between the attacking player and opposing GK
- 2 (23) minute halves | (2) minute halftime break
- Absolutely NO checking any player into the wall!
- Doors always need to stay closed and locked unless a substitution is being made right then
- GK may only use his hands when the ball is in the penalty area. GK must play the ball with his feet if passed back on the ground by a teammate
- “Sub on the fly rule”—Don’t abuse the rule for a competitive advantage
- Language: Any cursing will result in a yellow card for the 1st offense, red card for the 2nd
$600/Team (Maximum | Ten Players)/ Winter Session
Players who participated in the 2019 Summer or Fall League will need to log in to their existing account by clicking on the “Register” button at the top of the Adult Sports page on the website: https://adult.ncfusion.org/ Make sure you click on “Already have an account? Sign In here!” at the bottom of the white box.
Players who did not participate in the 2019 Summer or Fall League will need to create a new account by clicking on the “Register” button at the top of the Adult Sports page on the website: https://adult.ncfusion.org/ You will be asked to upload your birth certificate (a blank document can be used instead)
If you have any questions: Please contact Scott Zapko at (336) 669-0841 or email@example.com